Quality Policy Statement
MagrowTec was founded in 2013 and since then it’s growing rapidly, expanding its business around the world, becoming an organisation with a global reach. It is the Policy of MagrowTec to work within the management system that provides a Quality Product and Service to our Customers.
We are committed to providing customer satisfaction with services and products of the highest level of quality on time and at a competitive price. The implementation of the quality policy is the responsibility of all staff members, with overall responsibility residing with the Board of Directors, who will monitor its effectiveness and associated activities. Quality Specialist will review, measure and improve QMS on an ongoing basis.
Quality is crucial to our success. We will educate all MagrowTec employees that our commitment to quality will preserve and build the value of our good name and reputation. MagGrowTec employees will have the knowledge and skills to ensure that the quality of our services and products provided worldwide, is always at the highest level.
All MagrowTec employees participate and contribute to quality to enable us to consistently deliver high-quality products to consumers around the world.
MagrowTec operates in an environment of mutual trust and respect, creating a workplace with equal opportunities for all employees.
The following are the core of our Quality System, describing our commitment to strive towards quality excellence:
- Focusing on client requirements in all of the company enterprises by identifying, performing, and managing activities that will allow us to improve customer satisfaction,
- Continually monitoring and reviewing our Quality Policy and our processes, through audits, management reviews, and customer satisfaction surveys, to ensure that they are relevant and effective to changing needs of our customers,
- Identifying potential errors and implementing the necessary actions to eliminate them,
- Developing and implementing the Quality Management System (QMS), based on the principles of ISO 9001:2015, which enables us to control activities throughout the lifecycle of projects,
- Providing extensive staff training, promoting a ‘Right First Time’ attitude towards quality,
- Ensuring that all company policies and procedures have the full support of senior management,
- Encouraging employee’s involvement at all levels of the business in establishing and achieving quality goals,
- Developing and maintaining mutually beneficial partnerships with our suppliers and partners, that may be used in the delivery of our services and products, and making sure that they also comply with our quality philosophy and company policies, to achieve a high level of client satisfaction,
- Maintaining our reputation for honesty and integrity and ensuring that this is reflected throughout the organisation,
- Ensuring that MagrowTec QMS provides control of our activities for Quality, Environment, and Health & Safety,
- Observe regulatory requirements.
Senior Management create and sustain a clear and visible quality value system to direct all activities of the organisation towards quality excellence.